Scenario-based planning for lot-sizing and scheduling with uncertain processing times
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drexl, A. & Kimms, A., 1997. "Lot sizing and scheduling -- Survey and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 221-235, June.
- Sox, Charles R. & Jackson, Peter L. & Bowman, Alan & Muckstadt, John A., 1999. "A review of the stochastic lot scheduling problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 181-200, September.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Wolsey, Laurence A., 1997. "MIP modelling of changeovers in production planning and scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 154-165, May.
- Guglielmo Lulli & Suvrajeet Sen, 2004. "A Branch-and-Price Algorithm for Multistage Stochastic Integer Programming with Application to Stochastic Batch-Sizing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 786-796, June.
- Alonso, Antonio & Escudero, Laureano F. & Teresa Ortuno, M., 2000. "A stochastic 0-1 program based approach for the air traffic flow management problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Dillenberger, Christof & Escudero, Laureano F. & Wollensak, Artur & Zhang, Wu, 1994. "On practical resource allocation for production planning and scheduling with period overlapping setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 275-286, June.
- Haugen, Kjetil K. & Lokketangen, Arne & Woodruff, David L., 2001. "Progressive hedging as a meta-heuristic applied to stochastic lot-sizing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 116-122, July.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:101:y:2006:i:1:p:140-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.