Scenario-based planning for lot-sizing and scheduling with uncertain processing times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alonso, Antonio & Escudero, Laureano F. & Teresa Ortuno, M., 2000. "A stochastic 0-1 program based approach for the air traffic flow management problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Sox, Charles R. & Jackson, Peter L. & Bowman, Alan & Muckstadt, John A., 1999. "A review of the stochastic lot scheduling problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 181-200, September.
- Guglielmo Lulli & Suvrajeet Sen, 2004. "A Branch-and-Price Algorithm for Multistage Stochastic Integer Programming with Application to Stochastic Batch-Sizing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 786-796, June.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Haugen, Kjetil K. & Lokketangen, Arne & Woodruff, David L., 2001. "Progressive hedging as a meta-heuristic applied to stochastic lot-sizing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 116-122, July.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Dillenberger, Christof & Escudero, Laureano F. & Wollensak, Artur & Zhang, Wu, 1994. "On practical resource allocation for production planning and scheduling with period overlapping setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 275-286, June.
- Drexl, A. & Kimms, A., 1997. "Lot sizing and scheduling -- Survey and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 221-235, June.
- Wolsey, Laurence A., 1997. "MIP modelling of changeovers in production planning and scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 154-165, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lusa, Amaia & Corominas, Albert & Muñoz, Norberto, 2008. "A multistage scenario optimisation procedure to plan annualised working hours under demand uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 957-968, June.
- Liu, Dehai & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Weiguo & Dong, Yucheng, 2012. "Constructivism scenario evolutionary analysis of zero emission regional planning: A case of Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Area in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 341-356.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:101:y:2006:i:1:p:140-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.