Rights and citizenship in a world of global terrorism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis C. Mueller, 2000. "Capitalism, democracy and rational individual behavior," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 67-82.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 2001. "The Importance of Uncertainty in a Two-Stage Theory of Constitutions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 108(3-4), pages 223-258, September.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1991. "Constitutional Rights," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 313-333, Fall.
- Breton,Albert, 1996. "Competitive Governments," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481021, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey & Dominic Rohner, 2007.
"Protecting Cultural Monuments Against Terrorism,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 245-252.
- Bruno S. Frey & Dominic Rohner, 2005. "Protecting Cultural Monuments Against Terrorism," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-31, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Dominic Rohner, 2005. "Protecting Cultural Monuments Against Terrorism," IEW - Working Papers 257, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tilman Brück & Bengt-Arne Wickström, 2004. "The Economic Consequences of Terror: A Brief Survey," HiCN Working Papers 03, Households in Conflict Network.
- Nicole Crain & W. Crain, 2006. "Terrorized economies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 317-349, July.
- Hillman, Arye L., 2010. "Expressive behavior in economics and politics," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 403-418, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:20:y:2004:i:2:p:335-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.