The transition from socialism: An overview from a political economy perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2013.
"Did growth and reforms increase citizens' support for the transition?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 112-137.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens’ Support for the Transition?," Working Papers wp771, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens' Support for the Transition?," IZA Discussion Papers 5836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siebert, Horst, 1995. "Eastern Germany in the fifth year – Investment hammering in the basement?," Kiel Discussion Papers 250, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- V. Vensel, 1996. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Developments, Central Bank and Tax System," CERT Discussion Papers 9606, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Campos, Jose Edgardo & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 2000. "Credible Commitment and Success with Public Enterprise Reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 221-243, February.
- Siebert, Horst, 1994. "Integrating the Eastern Länder: How long a transition?," Kiel Discussion Papers 229, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ivana Mijatovic & Dusan Stokic, 2010. "The Influence of Internal and External Codes on CSR Practice: The Case of Companies Operating in Serbia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 533-552, July.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012.
"The shadows of the socialist past: Lack of self-reliance hinders entrepreneurship,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 485-497.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "The shadows of the socialist past: Lack of self-reliance hinders entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20118, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010.
"Labor market deregulation and globalization: empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 545-571, September.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "Labor market deregulation and globalization: Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 19282, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hillman, Arye L., 1994. "The tax base in transition : the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1267, The World Bank.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 1996. "The political economy of trade liberalization in the transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 783-794, April.
- Esben Bergmann Schjødt & Gert Tinggard Svendssen, 2002. "Transition to Market Economy in Eastern Europe: Interest Groups and Political Institutions in Russia," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 28, pages 181-194.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Politics and privatization in Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(2), pages 201-230, April.
- Wunner, Norbert, 1996. "Trade liberalization during transition: A political economy perspective," Discussion Papers, Series II 298, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:10:y:1994:i:1:p:191-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.