The transition from socialism: An overview from a political economy perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012.
"The shadows of the socialist past: Lack of self-reliance hinders entrepreneurship,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 485-497.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "The shadows of the socialist past: Lack of self-reliance hinders entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20118, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Labor market deregulation and globalization: empirical evidence from OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 545-571, September.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "Labor market deregulation and globalization: Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 19282, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2013. "Did growth and reforms increase citizens' support for the transition?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 112-137.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens’ Support for the Transition?," Working Papers wp771, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens' Support for the Transition?," IZA Discussion Papers 5836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hillman, Arye L., 1994. "The tax base in transition : the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1267, The World Bank.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 1996. "The political economy of trade liberalization in the transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 783-794, April.
- Siebert, Horst, 1995. "Eastern Germany in the fifth year – Investment hammering in the basement?," Kiel Discussion Papers 250, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- V. Vensel, 1996. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Developments, Central Bank and Tax System," CERT Discussion Papers 9606, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Campos, Jose Edgardo & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 2000. "Credible Commitment and Success with Public Enterprise Reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 221-243, February.
- Siebert, Horst, 1994. "Integrating the Eastern Länder: How long a transition?," Kiel Discussion Papers 229, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Esben Bergmann Schjødt & Gert Tinggard Svendssen, 2002. "Transition to Market Economy in Eastern Europe: Interest Groups and Political Institutions in Russia," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 28, pages 181-194.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Politics and privatization in Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(2), pages 201-230, April.
- Ivana Mijatovic & Dusan Stokic, 2010. "The Influence of Internal and External Codes on CSR Practice: The Case of Companies Operating in Serbia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 533-552, July.
- Wunner, Norbert, 1996. "Trade liberalization during transition: A political economy perspective," Discussion Papers, Series II 298, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:10:y:1994:i:1:p:191-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed