Asset price and trade volume relation in artificial market impacted by value investors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Xinghua & Liu, Xin & Liang, Xiaobei, 2015. "Information-driven trade and price–volume relationship in artificial stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 430(C), pages 73-80.
- Eric Smith & J Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2003.
"Statistical theory of the continuous double auction,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 481-514.
- Eric Smith & J. Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2002. "Statistical theory of the continuous double auction," Papers cond-mat/0210475, arXiv.org.
- Ichiki, Shingo & Nishinari, Katsuhiro, 2015. "Simple stochastic order-book model of swarm behavior in continuous double auction," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 420(C), pages 304-314.
- Breuer, Thomas & Jandačka, Martin & Summer, Martin & Vollbrecht, Hans-Joachim, 2015. "Endogenous leverage and asset pricing in double auctions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 144-160.
- Bucsa, G. & Jovanovic, F. & Schinckus, C., 2011. "A unified model for price return distributions used in econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(20), pages 3435-3443.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2012.
"Revisiting the empirical linkages between stock returns and trading volume,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1781-1788.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2012. "Revisiting the empirical linkages between stock returns and trading volume," MPRA Paper 36897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:499:y:2018:i:c:p:498-511 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrice–volume relationship; Artificial price; Double auction market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:450:y:2016:i:c:p:126-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.