A model of the effects of authority on consensus formation in adaptive networks: Impact on network topology and robustness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gandica, Yérali & del Castillo-Mussot, Marcelo & Vázquez, Gerardo J. & Rojas, Sergio, 2010. "Continuous opinion model in small-world directed networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5864-5870.
- Guillaume Deffuant & Frederic Amblard & GÃ©rard Weisbuch, 2002. "How Can Extremism Prevail? a Study Based on the Relative Agreement Interaction Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(4), pages 1-1.
- Zhang, Zhongzhi & Rong, Lili & Comellas, Francesc, 2006. "High-dimensional random Apollonian networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 364(C), pages 610-618.
- Amblard, Frédéric & Deffuant, Guillaume, 2004. "The role of network topology on extremism propagation with the relative agreement opinion dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 343(C), pages 725-738.
- A. Barrat & M. Weigt, 2000. "On the properties of small-world network models," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 13(3), pages 547-560, February.
- Weisbuch, Gérard & Deffuant, Guillaume & Amblard, Frédéric, 2005. "Persuasion dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 353(C), pages 555-575.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial networks; Opinion dynamics; Consensus formation; Complex network; Network robustness; Directed networks; Sociopsychology; Human dynamics; Bounded confidence model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:4:p:857-868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .