A model of the effects of authority on consensus formation in adaptive networks: Impact on network topology and robustness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gandica, Yérali & del Castillo-Mussot, Marcelo & Vázquez, Gerardo J. & Rojas, Sergio, 2010. "Continuous opinion model in small-world directed networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5864-5870.
- Guillaume Deffuant & Frederic Amblard & GÃ©rard Weisbuch, 2002. "How Can Extremism Prevail? a Study Based on the Relative Agreement Interaction Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(4), pages 1-1.
- Zhang, Zhongzhi & Rong, Lili & Comellas, Francesc, 2006. "High-dimensional random Apollonian networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 364(C), pages 610-618.
- Amblard, Frédéric & Deffuant, Guillaume, 2004. "The role of network topology on extremism propagation with the relative agreement opinion dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 343(C), pages 725-738.
- A. Barrat & M. Weigt, 2000. "On the properties of small-world network models," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 13(3), pages 547-560, February.
- Weisbuch, Gérard & Deffuant, Guillaume & Amblard, Frédéric, 2005. "Persuasion dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 353(C), pages 555-575.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial networks; Opinion dynamics; Consensus formation; Complex network; Network robustness; Directed networks; Sociopsychology; Human dynamics; Bounded confidence model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:4:p:857-868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.