Individual and group dynamics in purchasing activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagler, Ganesh, 2008. "Analysis of the airport network of India as a complex weighted network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(12), pages 2972-2980.
- J. Guo & C. Fan & Z. Guo, 2011. "Weblog patterns and human dynamics with decreasing interest," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 81(3), pages 341-344, June.
- Wang, Qing & Guo, Jin-Li, 2010. "Human dynamics scaling characteristics for aerial inbound logistics operation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(10), pages 2127-2133.
- Ho, Ding-Shun & Lee, Chung-Kung & Wang, Cheng-Cai & Chuang, Mang, 2004. "Scaling characteristics in the Taiwan stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 332(C), pages 448-460.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong, Nuo & Ni, Shunjiang & Shen, Shifei & Ji, Xuewei, 2016. "An understanding of human dynamics in urban subway traffic from the Maximum Entropy Principle," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 456(C), pages 222-227.
- Gao, Cai & Yan, Chao & Zhang, Zili & Hu, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong, 2014. "An amoeboid algorithm for solving linear transportation problem," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 398(C), pages 179-186.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman dynamics; Supply chain; Power-law distribution; Mixture distribution; Individual dynamics; Group dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:2:p:343-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.