Fractal analysis on human dynamics of library loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasiliki Plerou & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Luis. A. Nunes Amaral & Xavier Gabaix & H. Eugene Stanley, 1999. "Economic Fluctuations and Diffusion," Papers cond-mat/9912051, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Chuang & Zhou, Wei-Xing & Yuan, Wei-Kang, 2010. "Statistical properties of visibility graph of energy dissipation rates in three-dimensional fully developed turbulence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(13), pages 2675-2681.
- Yang, Yue & Yang, Huijie, 2008. "Complex network-based time series analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(5), pages 1381-1386.
- Wang, Qing & Guo, Jin-Li, 2010. "Human dynamics scaling characteristics for aerial inbound logistics operation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(10), pages 2127-2133.
- Richard Arena, 2002. "Introduction," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 112(5), pages 627-633.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Shiyu & Hu, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong, 2014. "A visibility graph averaging aggregation operator," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 403(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman dynamics; Time series analysis; Long-range dependence; Complex network; Visibility graph;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:24:p:6617-6625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .