Stochastic sensitivity analysis of noise-induced intermittency and transition to chaos in one-dimensional discrete-time systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bashkirtseva, I.A & Ryashko, L.B, 2000. "Sensitivity analysis of the stochastically and periodically forced Brusselator," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 278(1), pages 126-139.
- Ryashko, L. & Bashkirtseva, I. & Gubkin, A. & Stikhin, P., 2009. "Confidence tori in the analysis of stochastic 3D-cycles," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 256-269.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bashkirtseva, Irina & Ryashko, Lev, 2017. "Stochastic sensitivity analysis of noise-induced order-chaos transitions in discrete-time systems with tangent and crisis bifurcations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 573-584.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:115:y:2017:i:c:p:61-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Bashkirtseva & Alexander Pisarchik & Lev Ryashko & Tatyana Ryazanova, 2016. "Excitability And Complex Mixed-Mode Oscillations In Stochastic Business Cycle Model," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01n02), pages 1-16, February.
More about this item
KeywordsIntermittency; Noise-induced chaos; Stochastic sensitivity function; Tangent bifurcation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:2:p:295-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.