Evolution of groups with a hierarchical structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujie, Ryo & Odagaki, Takashi, 2010. "Self organization of social hierarchy and clusters in a challenging society with free random walks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(7), pages 1471-1479.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:02:p:263-281_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Xiaoping & Li, Wei & Guan, Chao, 2010. "Simulation of evacuation processes in a square with a partition wall using a cellular automaton model for pedestrian dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(11), pages 2177-2188.
- Tsujiguchi, Masaru & Odagaki, Takashi, 2007. "Self-organizing social hierarchy and villages in a challenging society," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 375(1), pages 317-322.
- Bonabeau, Eric & Theraulaz, Guy & Deneubourg, Jean-Louis, 1995. "Phase diagram of a model of self-organizing hierarchies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 373-392.
More about this item
KeywordsGroup evolution; Dynamic behavior; Hierarchical structure; Power exchange; Cellular automaton; Agent model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:23:p:5978-5986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .