Uncovering missing links with cold ends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lü, Linyuan & Zhou, Tao, 2011. "Link prediction in complex networks: A survey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(6), pages 1150-1170.
- Tao Zhou & Linyuan Lü & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2009. "Predicting missing links via local information," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 623-630, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xue & Wang, Xiaojie & Zhao, Chengli & Yi, Dongyun & Xie, Zheng, 2014. "Degree-corrected stochastic block models and reliability in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 393(C), pages 553-559.
- Liao, Hao & Zeng, An & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2015. "Predicting missing links via correlation between nodes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 216-223.
- Liu, Jin-Hu & Zhu, Yu-Xiao & Zhou, Tao, 2016. "Improving personalized link prediction by hybrid diffusion," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 447(C), pages 199-207.
- Yu, Fei & Zeng, An & Gillard, Sébastien & Medo, Matúš, 2016. "Network-based recommendation algorithms: A review," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 452(C), pages 192-208.
- Wu, Tao & Chen, Leiting & Zhong, Linfeng & Xian, Xingping, 2017. "Predicting the evolution of complex networks via similarity dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 662-672.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex networks; Link prediction; Cold ends; Sampling methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:22:p:5769-5778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.