Business fluctuations in a credit-network economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bak, Per & Chen, Kan & Scheinkman, Jose & Woodford, Michael, 1993.
"Aggregate fluctuations from independent sectoral shocks: self-organized criticality in a model of production and inventory dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Peter Bak & Kan Chen & Jose Scheinkman & Michael Woodford, 1992. "Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks: Self-Organized Criticality in a Model of Production and Inventory Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 4241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Stiglitz,Joseph & Greenwald,Bruce, 2003. "Towards a New Paradigm in Monetary Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521810340, October.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo, 2003. "Why are distributions of firm growth rates tent-shaped?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 415-420, September.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2005. "A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 489-512, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Koppl & William Luther, 2012. "Hayek, Keynes, and modern macroeconomics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 223-241, September.
- Dan Ladley, 2010.
"Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
11/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2013.
- Dan Ladley, 2010. "An economic model of contagion in interbank lending markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Dec 2010.
- Stiglitz Joseph E., 2010. "Contagion, Liberalization, and the Optimal Structure of Globalization," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-47, December.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce Greenwald & Alberto Russo & Joseph Stiglitz, 2009. "Business fluctuations and bankruptcy avalanches in an evolving network economy," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 4(2), pages 195-212, November.
- Barro, Diana & Basso, Antonella, 2010.
"Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 459-468, September.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2008. "Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction," Working Papers 186, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Yoshiharu Maeno & Kenji Nishiguchi & Satoshi Morinaga & Hirokazu Matsushima, 2014. "Impact of credit default swaps on financial contagion," Papers 1411.1356, arXiv.org.
- He, Fang & Chen, Xi, 2016. "Credit networks and systemic risk of Chinese local financing platforms: Too central or too big to fail?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 158-170.
- Bolos, Bradut & Bacarea, Vladimir & Marusteri, Marius, 2011. "Approaching Economic Issues through Epidemiology–An Introduction to Business Epidemiology," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 257-276, March.
- G. De Masi & M. Gallegati, 2012. "Bank–firms topology in Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 851-866, October.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010.
"Risk and Global Economic Architecture: Why Full Financial Integration May Be Undesirable,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 388-392, May.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010. "Risk and Global Economic Architecture: Why Full Financial Integration May Be Undesirable," NBER Working Papers 15718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Jianmin & Sui, Xin & Li, Shouwei, 2016. "An endogenous model of the credit network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 441(C), pages 1-14.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "The two-price model revisited. A Minskian-Kaleckian reading of the process of 'financialization'," MPRA Paper 32033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daiki Asanuma, 2013. "Lending attitude as a financial accelerator in a credit network economy," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 8(2), pages 231-247, October.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2013. "Stable Growth in an Era of Crises; Learning from Economic Theory and History," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-39, January.
- Maeno, Yoshiharu, 2013. "Transient fluctuation of the prosperity of firms in a network economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(16), pages 3351-3359.
- Russo, Alberto, 2010.
"Elementi di novità, meccanismi noti e cause di fondo della recente crisi
[Elements of novelty, known mechanisms, and fundamental causes of the recent crisis]," MPRA Paper 21648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshiharu Maeno & Satoshi Morinaga & Hirokazu Matsushima & Kenichi Amagai, 2012. "Transmission of distress in a bank credit network," Papers 1204.5661, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Lee, Sangwook & Kim, Min Jae & Lee, Sun Young & Kim, Soo Yong & Ban, Joon Hwa, 2013. "The effect of the subprime crisis on the credit risk in global scale," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2060-2071.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce C. Greenwald & Alberto Russo & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "Financially Constrained Fluctuations in an Evolving Network Economy," NBER Working Papers 14112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Area Leão Pereira, Eder Johnson & da Silva, Marcus Fernandes & Pereira, H.B.B., 2017. "Econophysics: Past and present," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 251-261.
- Yoshiharu Maeno & Kenji Nishiguchi & Satoshi Morinaga & Hirokazu Matsushima, 2012. "Optimal portfolio for a robust financial system," Papers 1211.5235, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2011. "Rethinking Macroeconomics: What Failed, And How To Repair It," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 591-645, August.
- Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Russo, Alberto & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2010. "The financial accelerator in an evolving credit network," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1627-1650, September.
- Ferrari, Massimo, 2014. "The financial meltdown: a model with endogenous default probability," MPRA Paper 59419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness fluctuations; Bankruptcy avalanches; Network economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:370:y:2006:i:1:p:68-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.