Optimal inflation policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Jerry & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1977. "Budget Displacement Effects of Inflationary Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 671-682, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavalcanti Ferreira, Pedro, 1999. "Inflationary financing of public investment and economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 539-563, February.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1984. "Optimal Taxation by the Monetary Authority," NBER Working Papers 1375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Visar Hoxha & Alenka Temeljotov Salaj, 2014. "Fundamental Economic Factors That Affect Housing Prices: Comparative Analysis between Kosovo and Slovenia," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 9(4), pages 323-348.
- Christophe Chamley, 1981. "On the Infinite Welfare Cost of Inflation and Other Second Order Effects," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 598, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:7:y:1981:i:2:p:175-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.