Comment on: "Implications of state-dependent pricing for dynamic macroeconomic modeling"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Huang, 2006. "Specific factors meet intermediate inputs: implications for the persistence problem," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(3), pages 483-507, July.
- Levin, Andrew T. & David López-Salido, J. & Nelson, Edward & Yun, Tack, 2008.
"Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(Supplemen), pages 48-62, October.
- Andrew T. Levin & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson & Tack Yun, 2008. "Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy," Working Papers 2008-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Costain, James & Nakov, Anton, 2015.
"Precautionary price stickiness,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 218-234.
- Anton Nakov & James Costain, 2010. "Precautionary price stickiness," 2010 Meeting Papers 774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Costain, James & Nakov, Anton, 2014. "Precautionary price stickiness," CEPR Discussion Papers 9912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Costain & Anton Nakov, 2011. "Precautionary price stickiness," Working Papers 1122, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Costain, James & Nakov, Anton, 2011. "Precautionary price stickiness," Working Paper Series 1375, European Central Bank.
- Peter J. Klenow & Jonathan L. Willis, 2016.
"Real Rigidities and Nominal Price Changes,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(331), pages 443-472, July.
- Peter J. Klenow & Jonathan L. Willis, 2006. "Real rigidities and nominal price changes," Research Working Paper RWP 06-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jonathan L. Willis & Peter J. Klenow, 2007. "Real Rigidities and Nominal Price Changes," 2007 Meeting Papers 844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- P. Clerc, 2015. "Credible Wage Bargaining and the Joint Dynamics of Unemployment and Inflation," Working papers 568, Banque de France.
- Anton Nakov & James Costain, 2009.
"Dynamics of the Price Distribution in a General Model of State-Dependent Pricing,"
2009 Meeting Papers
611, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James Costain & Antón Nákov, 2009. "Dynamics of the price distribution in a general model of state-dependent pricing," Working Papers 0831, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Michael K. Johnston, 2009. "Real and Nominal Frictions within the Firm: How Lumpy Investment Matters for Price Adjustment," Staff Working Papers 09-36, Bank of Canada.
- Sveen, Tommy & Weinke, Lutz, 2007. "Inflation Dynamics and Labor Market Dynamics Revisited," Kiel Working Papers 1368, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sveen, Tommy & Weinke, Lutz, 2009. "Inflation and labor market dynamics revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1096-1100, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:52:y:2005:i:1:p:243-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.