Comment on: "Determinants of business cycle comovement: a robust analysis"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Kabundi & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2011.
"France in the global economy: a structural approximate dynamic factor model analysis,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 311-342, October.
- Francisco d Nadal De Simone & Alain N. Kabundi, 2007. "France in the Global Economy; A Structural Approximate Dynamic Factor Model Analysis," IMF Working Papers 07/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011.
"How do credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2011,27, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How Do Credit Supply Shocks Propagate Internationally? A GVAR approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 8720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cheong, Siew Ann & Fornia, Robert Paulo & Lee, Gladys Hui Ting & Kok, Jun Liang & Yim, Woei Shyr & Xu, Danny Yuan & Zhang, Yiting, 2011. "The Japanese economy in crises: A time series segmentation study," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klaus Weyerstrass & Bas Aarle & Marcus Kappler & Atilim Seymen, 2011. "Business Cycle Synchronisation with(in) the Euro Area: in Search of a ‘Euro Effect’," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 427-446, July.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Shruthi Jayaram, 2009.
"Examining the Decoupling Hypothesis for India,"
- Jayaram, Shruthi & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2009. "Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India," Working Papers 09/61, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Shruthi Jayaram & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2009. "Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India," Trade Working Papers 22972, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hallett, Andrew Hughes & Richter, Christian, 2011.
"Trans-Pacific Economic Relations and US-China Business Cycles: Convergence within Asia versus US Economic Leadership,"
ADBI Working Papers
292, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Christian Richter, 2011. "Trans-Pacific Economic Relations and US-China Business Cycles : Convergence within Asia versus US Economic Leadership," Development Economics Working Papers 23244, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Christian Richter, 2011. "Trans-Pacific Economic Relations and US-China Business Cycles : Convergence within Asia versus US Economic Leadership," Governance Working Papers 23244, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dan Andrews & Marion Kohler, 2005. "International Business Cycle Co-movements through Time," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & David Norman (ed.), The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011.
"Modelling comovements of economic time series: a selective survey,"
Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 71(2), pages 267-294.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011. "Modelling Comovements of Economic Time Series: A Selective Survey," CEIS Research Paper 215, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Oct 2011.
- Landry, Anthony, 2013.
"Borders and Big Macs,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 318-322.
- Landry, Anthony E., 2011. "Borders and Big Macs," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 95, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wälti, Sébastien, 2009. "Business cycle synchronicity, amplitude and the euro: one size does not yet fit all," MPRA Paper 21065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salá Rios, Mercé & Farré Perdiguer, Mariona & Torres Solé, Teresa, 2011. "El ciclo económico de Cataluña. Un análisis de la simetría respecto a España y a la UEM/Catalonia's Business Cycle. An Analysis of the Symmetry in Relation to Spain and the EMU," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 913(24á.)-9, Diciembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:52:y:2005:i:1:p:159-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.