Fundamentals-dependent bubbles in stock prices
No abstract is available for this item.
- KevinJ. Lansing, 2010.
"Rational and Near-Rational Bubbles Without Drift,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(549), pages 1149-1174, December.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2007. "Rational and Near-Rational Bubbles Without Drift," 2007 Meeting Papers 970, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2007. "Rational and near-rational bubbles without drift," Working Paper Series 2007-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1996. "Intrinsic bubbles and mean-reverting fundamentals," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 163-173, February.
- Alan Sutherland, "undated". "Intrinsic Bubbles and Mean Reverting Fundamentals," Discussion Papers 94/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lux, Thomas & Sornette, Didier, 2002. "On Rational Bubbles and Fat Tails," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 589-610, August.
- Thomas Lux & Didier Sornette, 1999. "On Rational Bubbles and Fat Tails," Discussion Paper Serie B 458, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Thomas Lux & D. Sornette, 1999. "On Rational Bubbles and Fat Tails," Papers cond-mat/9910141, arXiv.org.
- Fukuta, Yuichi, 1996. "Rational bubbles and non-risk neutral investors in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 459-473, December.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2011. "Recurrent Bubbles," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 27-62, 03.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2010. "Recurrent Bubbles," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-27, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Nov 2010.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2004. "Monetary policy and the stock market in the euro area," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-399, April.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2002. "Monetary policy and the stock market in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0119, European Central Bank.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke & Shibata, Akihisa, 1995. "Fundamentals uncertainty, bubbles, and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 199-222, May.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Lifshits, Mikhail & Makarova, Svetlana, 2005. "Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 63-96, January.
- Charemza W.W. & M. Lifshits & S. Makarova, 2002. "Conditional testing for unit-root bilinearity in financial time series: some theoretical and empirical results," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 251, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andrew Filardo, 2004. "Monetary policy and asset price bubbles: calibrating the monetary policy trade-offs," BIS Working Papers 155, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fukuta, Yuichi, 1998. "A simple discrete-time approximation of continuous-time bubbles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 937-954, June.
- G. Lim, 2005. "Bounded dividends, earnings and fundamental stock values," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 411-426, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:30:y:1992:i:1:p:143-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed