Search theory and macroeconomics : A review essay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan Chahrour & Sanjay K. Chugh & Tristan Potter, 2014.
"Searching for Wages in an Estimated Labor Matching Model,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
867, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 20 Dec 2016.
- Tristan Potter & Sanjay Chugh & Ryan Chahrour, 2017. "Searching for Wages in an Estimated Labor Matching Model," 2017 Meeting Papers 542, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chahrour, Ryan & Chugh, Sanjay & Potter, Tristan, 2016. "Searching for Wages in an Estimated Labor Matching Model," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-17, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Unvollkommene Arbeitsmärkte in makroökonomischen Modellen: Eine Übersicht," Discussion Papers 1, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 2015. "Dale Mortensen: An appreciation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-6.
- Arias, J.J., 2005. "Search and leisure with idiosyncratic endowment shocks in a random-matching model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 385-402, September.
- Ginters Buss, 2017. "Wage Formation, Unemployment and Business Cycle in Latvia," Working Papers 2017/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Rogerson, Richard & Shimer, Robert, 2011.
"Search in Macroeconomic Models of the Labor Market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Richard Rogerson & Robert Shimer, 2010. "Search in Macroeconomic Models of the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 15901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:29:y:1992:i:1:p:163-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .