Unexpected monetary disturbances during the gold standard era
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tallman, Ellis & Moen, Jon, 1998. "Gold Shocks, Liquidity, and the United States Economy during the National Banking Era," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 381-404, October.
- Bordo, Michael D., 1986.
"Explorations in monetary history: A survey of the literature,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 339-415, October.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1986. "Explorations in Monetary History: A Survey of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 1821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loungani, Prakash & Rush, Mark, 1995.
"The Effect of Changes in Reserve Requirements on Investment and GNP,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 511-526, May.
- Prakash Loungani & Mark Rush, 1991. "The effect of changes in reserve requirements on investment and GNP," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 1991.
- Prakash Loungani & Mark Rush, 1994. "The effect of changes in reserve requirements on investment and GNP," International Finance Discussion Papers 471, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1994.
- Hartley, Peter R. & Walsh, Carl E., 1991.
"Inside money and monetary neutrality,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 395-416.
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Inside money and monetary neutrality," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 86-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 1986.
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Inside Money and Monetary Neutrality," NBER Working Papers 1890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1991. "On the causality between output, money and the terms of trade in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 475, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hakkio, Craig S. & Rush, Mark & Schmidt, Timothy J., 1996.
"The marginal income tax rate schedule from 1930 to 1990,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 117-138, August.
- Craig S. Hakkio & Mark Rush & Timothy J. Schmidt, 1993. "The marginal income tax rate schedule from 1930 to 1990," Research Working Paper 93-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 1993.
- Panayiotis Diamandis & Georgios Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, 2005. "Expectations and the black market premium for foreign currency in Greece," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 667-677.
- Charles I. Plosser, 1989.
"Money and business cycles: a real business cycle interpretation,"
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Plosser, C.I., 1989. "Money And Business Cycles A Real Business Cycle Interpretation," RCER Working Papers 210, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Charles I. Plosser, 1990. "Money and Business Cycles: A Real Business Cycle Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 3221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:15:y:1985:i:3:p:309-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.