The life-cycle model of saving with uncertain lifetime and borrowing constraint;: characterization and sensitivity analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siu Fai Leung, 2000. "Why Do Some Households Save So Little? A Rational Explanation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 771-800, October.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1986.
"A Simple Model of Optimum Life Cycle Consumption With Earnings Uncertainty,"
409, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1989. "A simple model of optimum life-cycle consumption with earnings uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 169-178, October.
- Leung, Siu Fai, 1994.
"Uncertain Lifetime, the Theory of the Consumer, and the Life Cycle Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1233-39, September.
- Leung, S.F., 1992. "Uncertain Lifetime, the Theory of the Consumer, and the Life Cycle Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 323, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- André MASSON, 1988. "Permanent Income, Age and the Distribution of Wealth," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 9, pages 227-256.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1989. "Mortality Risk and Bequests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 779-813, July.
- Mirer, Thad W, 1994. "The Dissaving of Annuity Wealth and Marketable Wealth in Retirement," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 87-97, March.
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. "Social Security and Individual Welfare: Precautionary Saving, Borrowing Constraints, and the Payroll Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 630-46, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:42:y:2001:i:2:p:179-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.