The life-cycle model of saving with uncertain lifetime and borrowing constraint;: characterization and sensitivity analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. "Social Security and Individual Welfare: Precautionary Saving, Borrowing Constraints, and the Payroll Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 630-46, September.
- André MASSON, 1988. "Permanent Income, Age and the Distribution of Wealth," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 9, pages 227-256.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1989. "Mortality Risk and Bequests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 779-813, July.
- Leung, Siu Fai, 1994.
"Uncertain Lifetime, the Theory of the Consumer, and the Life Cycle Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1233-39, September.
- Leung, S.F., 1992. "Uncertain Lifetime, the Theory of the Consumer, and the Life Cycle Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 323, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1989.
"A simple model of optimum life-cycle consumption with earnings uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 169-178, October.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1986. "A Simple Model of Optimum Life Cycle Consumption With Earnings Uncertainty," Working papers 409, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Siu Fai Leung, 2000. "Why Do Some Households Save So Little? A Rational Explanation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 771-800, October.
- Mirer, Thad W, 1994. "The Dissaving of Annuity Wealth and Marketable Wealth in Retirement," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 87-97, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:42:y:2001:i:2:p:179-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.