Generic regularity of competitive equilibria with restricted participation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1992.
"Real effects of money in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 301-342.
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii & J. Dreze, 1988.
"Generic Inefficiency of Stock Market Equilibrium When Markets Are Incomplete,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
863, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geanakoplos, J. & Magill, M. & Quinzii, M. & Dreze, J., 1990. "Generic inefficiency of stock market equilibrium when markets are incomplete," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 113-151.
- Geanakoplos, J. & Magill, M. & Quinzii, M. & Dreze, J., . "Generic inefficiency of stock market equilibrium when markets are incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers RP -916, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1997.
"Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions,"
97-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999. "Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 275-292.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999. "Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-036, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Cass, David, 1990. "Real indeterminacy from imperfect financial markets : two addenda," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9028, CEPREMAP.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1990. "The structure of financial equilibrium with exogenous yields : The case of restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 195-216.
- Jouini, Elyès & Kallal, Hedi, 1999. "Viability and equilibrium in securities markets with frictions," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5603, Paris Dauphine University.
- Cuoco, Domenico, 1997. "Optimal Consumption and Equilibrium Prices with Portfolio Constraints and Stochastic Income," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 33-73, January.
- Broadie, Mark & Cvitanic, Jaksa & Soner, H Mete, 1998. "Optimal Replication of Contingent Claims under Portfolio Constraints," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 59-79.
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Siconolfi, P., 1997. "Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 289-311, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:36:y:2001:i:1:p:61-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.