On the existence of equilibria in economies with an infinite dimensional commodity space
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Florenzano Monique, 1982. "On the existence of equilibria in economies with an infinite dimensional commodity space," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8217, CEPREMAP.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Le Van, Cuong, 1996.
"On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 55-73.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Cuong Le Van, 1996. "On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187221, HAL.
- Manh-Hung Nguyen & San Nguyen Van, 2005. "The Lagrange multipliers and existence of competitive equilibrium in an intertemporal model with endogenous leisure," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194723, HAL.
- Nguyen Manh Hung & San Nguyen Van, 2005. "The Lagrange multipliers and existence of competitive equilibrium in an intertemporal model with endogenous leisure," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984. "On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Papadaki & Ioannis A. Polyrakis, 2016. "Cones with Semi-interior Points and Equilibrium," CSEF Working Papers 443, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Meddeb, Moncef, 1999. "Existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns and infinitely many commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 287-307, April.
- Bonnisseau, J-M & Meddeb, M, 1996. "Existence of Equilibria in Economies with Increasing Returns and Infinitely Many Commodities," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 96.09, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Moncef Meddeb, 1999. "Existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns and infinitely many commodities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187220, HAL.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- E. Allevi & A. Gnudi & I.V. Konnov, 2004. "Generalized Vector Variational Inequalities over Countable Product of Sets," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 155-167, November.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Border, Kim C. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1997. "Economies with Many Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 62-105, May.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2000. "Cone Conditions in General Equilibrium Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 96-121, May.
- Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, A. J. & Van Zandt, Timothy, 1998. "Berge's maximum theorem with two topologies on the action set," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 285-291, December.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J. Wrobel & Timothy Van Zandt, 1998. "Berge's maximum theorem with two topologies on the action set," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19358, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A.J., 1990. "The Existence of an Equilibrium Density for Marginal Cost Prices, and the Solution to the Shifting-Peak Problem," Discussion Paper 1990-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A., 1990. "The Existence Of An Equilibrium Density For Marginal Cost Prices, And The Solution To The Shifting-Peak Problem," Papers 9012, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2009. "Equilibria in incomplete assets economies with infinite dimensional spot markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 221-262, February.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004. "Equilibria in Incomplete Assets Economies with Infinite Dimensional Spot Markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1169, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Horsley & Timothy Van Zandt & Andrew J Wrobel, 1998. "Berges Maximum Theorem With Two Topologies On The Action Set (Now published in Economics Letters, vol.61 (1999), pp.285-291.)," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 347, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Podczeck, Konrad & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2008. "Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 152-183, July.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, R. & Yannelis, N. C., 2000. "The Riesz-Kantorovich formula and general equilibrium theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-76, August.
- Basci, Erdem & Sertel, Murat R., 1996. "Prakash and Sertel's theory of non-cooperative equilibria in social systems -- twenty years later," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-18.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:12:y:1983:i:3:p:207-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed