Load-sharing system model and its application to the real data set
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. E. Ghitany & D. K. Al-Mutairi, 2008. "Size-biased Poisson-Lindley distribution and its application," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 299-311.
- Bhupendra Singh & K. Sharma & Anuj Kumar, 2009. "Analyzing the dynamic system model with discrete failure time distribution," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(4), pages 521-542, November.
- Paul H. Kvam & Edsel A. Pena, 2005. "Estimating Load-Sharing Properties in a Dynamic Reliability System," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 262-272, March.
- Krishna, Hare & Kumar, Kapil, 2011. "Reliability estimation in Lindley distribution with progressively type II right censored sample," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 281-294.
- Singh, Bhupendra & Sharma, K.K. & Kumar, Anuj, 2008. "A classical and Bayesian estimation of a k-components load-sharing parallel system," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5175-5185, August.
- Ghitany, M.E. & Al-Mutairi, D.K. & Nadarajah, S., 2008. "Zero-truncated Poisson–Lindley distribution and its application," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 279-287.
- Ghitany, M.E. & Atieh, B. & Nadarajah, S., 2008. "Lindley distribution and its application," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(4), pages 493-506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0528-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:156:y:2016:i:c:p:97-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:170:y:2018:i:c:p:127-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:167:y:2017:i:c:p:67-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iman Makhdoom & Parviz Nasiri & Abbas Pak, 2016. "Bayesian approach for the reliability parameter of power Lindley distribution," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(3), pages 341-355, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLoad-sharing System model; Bayes estimate; Metropolis–Hastings algorithm; Highest posterior density credible intervals; Bootstrap intervals; Lindley distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:82:y:2012:i:9:p:1615-1629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .