Load-sharing system model and its application to the real data set
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. E. Ghitany & D. K. Al-Mutairi, 2008. "Size-biased Poisson-Lindley distribution and its application," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 299-311.
- Krishna, Hare & Kumar, Kapil, 2011. "Reliability estimation in Lindley distribution with progressively type II right censored sample," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 281-294.
- Bhupendra Singh & K. Sharma & Anuj Kumar, 2009. "Analyzing the dynamic system model with discrete failure time distribution," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(4), pages 521-542, November.
- Paul H. Kvam & Edsel A. Pena, 2005. "Estimating Load-Sharing Properties in a Dynamic Reliability System," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 262-272, March.
- Singh, Bhupendra & Sharma, K.K. & Kumar, Anuj, 2008. "A classical and Bayesian estimation of a k-components load-sharing parallel system," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5175-5185, August.
- Ghitany, M.E. & Al-Mutairi, D.K. & Nadarajah, S., 2008. "Zero-truncated Poisson–Lindley distribution and its application," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 279-287.
- Ghitany, M.E. & Atieh, B. & Nadarajah, S., 2008. "Lindley distribution and its application," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(4), pages 493-506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0528-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:156:y:2016:i:c:p:97-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:170:y:2018:i:c:p:127-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:167:y:2017:i:c:p:67-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iman Makhdoom & Parviz Nasiri & Abbas Pak, 2016. "Bayesian approach for the reliability parameter of power Lindley distribution," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(3), pages 341-355, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLoad-sharing System model; Bayes estimate; Metropolis–Hastings algorithm; Highest posterior density credible intervals; Bootstrap intervals; Lindley distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:82:y:2012:i:9:p:1615-1629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.