Size-biased Poisson-Lindley distribution and its application
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guilkey, David K. & Price, J. Michael, 1981. "On comparing restricted least squares estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 397-404, April.
- Brandwein, Ann Cohen, 1979. "Minimax estimation of the mean of spherically symmetric distributions under general quadratic loss," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 579-588, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sordo, Miguel A. & Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique, 2014. "The Log–Lindley distribution as an alternative to the beta regression model with applications in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 49-57.
- Jodrá, P., 2010. "Computer generation of random variables with Lindley or Poisson–Lindley distribution via the Lambert W function," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(4), pages 851-859.
- R. Shanker, 2016. "Sujatha Distribution and its Applications," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(3), pages 391-410, September.
- Deepesh Bhati & Mohd. Malik & H. Vaman, 2015. "Lindley–Exponential distribution: properties and applications," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(3), pages 335-357, December.
- Ghitany, M.E. & Al-Mutairi, D.K. & Balakrishnan, N. & Al-Enezi, L.J., 2013. "Power Lindley distribution and associated inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 20-33.
- repec:eee:matcom:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Bhupendra & Gupta, Puneet Kumar, 2012. "Load-sharing system model and its application to the real data set," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(9), pages 1615-1629.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:3:p:391-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madhulika Dube & Renu Garg & Hare Krishna, 2016. "On progressively first failure censored Lindley distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 139-163, March.
- Ghitany, M.E. & Alqallaf, F. & Al-Mutairi, D.K. & Husain, H.A., 2011. "A two-parameter weighted Lindley distribution and its applications to survival data," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 1190-1201.
- Iman Makhdoom & Parviz Nasiri & Abbas Pak, 2016. "Bayesian approach for the reliability parameter of power Lindley distribution," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(3), pages 341-355, September.
- A. Mishra & R. Shanker, 2013. "A two-parameter Lindley distribution," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 14(1), pages 45-56, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:080303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.