Towards an ecosystem-based approach of Guam's coral reefs: The human dimension
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Putten, Ingrid & Lalancette, Annie & Bayliss, Peter & Dennis, Darren & Hutton, Trevor & Norman-López, Ana & Pascoe, Sean & Plagányi, Eva & Skewes, Tim, 2013. "A Bayesian model of factors influencing indigenous participation in the Torres Strait tropical rocklobster fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 96-105.
- George Parsons & Steven Thur, 2008.
"Valuing Changes in the Quality of Coral Reef Ecosystems: A Stated Preference Study of SCUBA Diving in the Bonaire National Marine Park,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 593-608, August.
- George R. Parsons & Steven M. Thur, 2007. "Valuing Changes in the Quality of Coral Reef Ecosystems: A Stated Preference Study of SCUBA Diving in the Bonaire National Marine Park," Working Papers 07-18, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Gill, David A. & Schuhmann, Peter W. & Oxenford, Hazel A., 2015. "Recreational diver preferences for reef fish attributes: Economic implications of future change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 48-57.
- Emery, Timothy J. & Green, Bridget S. & Gardner, Caleb & Tisdell, John, 2012. "Are input controls required in individual transferable quota fisheries to address ecosystem based fisheries management objectives?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 122-131, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grafeld, Shanna & Oleson, Kirsten & Barnes, Michele & Peng, Marcus & Chan, Catherine & Weijerman, Mariska, 2016. "Divers' willingness to pay for improved coral reef conditions in Guam: An untapped source of funding for management and conservation?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 202-213.
More about this item
KeywordsMarine resource use; Coral reef ecosystem; Socio-ecological model; Guam; Fisheries; Tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:63:y:2016:i:c:p:8-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.