A Bayesian model of factors influencing indigenous participation in the Torres Strait tropical rocklobster fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulazzani, Luca & Manrique, Rosa & Malorgio, Giulio, 2017. "The Role of Strategic Behaviour in Ecosystem Service Modelling: Integrating Bayesian Networks With Game Theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 234-244.
- Weijerman, Mariska & Grace-McCaskey, Cynthia & Grafeld, Shanna L. & Kotowicz, Dawn M. & Oleson, Kirsten L.L. & van Putten, Ingrid E., 2016. "Towards an ecosystem-based approach of Guam's coral reefs: The human dimension," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 8-17.
- Partelow, Stefan, 2015. "Key steps for operationalizing social–ecological system framework research in small-scale fisheries: A heuristic conceptual approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 507-511.
- Dennis, Darren & Plagányi, Éva & Van Putten, Ingrid & Hutton, Trevor & Pascoe, Sean, 2015. "Cost benefit of fishery-independent surveys: Are they worth the money?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 108-115.
- Johanna E. Johnson & David J. Welch, 2016. "Climate change implications for Torres Strait fisheries: assessing vulnerability to inform adaptation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 611-624, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTorres Strait; Bayesian network; Panulirus ornatus; Indigenous fishing; Fisheries social drivers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:96-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.