Learning through experience: Non-implementation and the challenges of protected area conservation in The Bahamas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fanning, Lucia & Mahon, Robin & McConney, Patrick, 2013. "Applying the large marine ecosystem (LME) governance framework in the Wider Caribbean Region," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 99-110.
- Stelzenmüller, Vanessa & Breen, Patricia & Stamford, Tammy & Thomsen, Frank & Badalamenti, Fabio & Borja, Ángel & Buhl-Mortensen, Lene & Carlstöm, Julia & D’Anna, Giovanni & Dankers, Norbert & Degraer, 2013. "Monitoring and evaluation of spatially managed areas: A generic framework for implementation of ecosystem based marine management and its application," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 149-164.
- Chuenpagdee, Ratana & Pascual-Fernández, Jose J. & Szeliánszky, Emese & Luis Alegret, Juan & Fraga, Julia & Jentoft, Svein, 2013. "Marine protected areas: Re-thinking their inception," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 234-240.
- Chuenpagdee, Ratana & Jentoft, Svein, 2007. "Step zero for fisheries co-management: What precedes implementation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 657-668, November.
- Leisher, Craig & Mangubhai, Sangeeta & Hess, Sebastiaan & Widodo, Hesti & Soekirman, Tri & Tjoe, Salomina & Wawiyai, Stevanus & Neil Larsen, S. & Rumetna, Lukas & Halim, A. & Sanjayan, M., 2012. "Measuring the benefits and costs of community education and outreach in marine protected areas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1005-1011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer A. Martin & Summer Gray & Eréndira Aceves-Bueno & Peter Alagona & Tammy L. Elwell & Angela Garcia & Zach Horton & David Lopez-Carr & Jessica Marter-Kenyon & Karly Marie Miller & Christopher S, 2019. "What is marine justice?," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 234-243, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMarine Protected Areas; Caribbean; Marine governance; Institutional learning; Non-implementation; Participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:46:y:2014:i:c:p:111-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.