Sourcing seafood for the three major markets: The EU, Japan and the USA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almeida, Cheila & Karadzic, Vanja & Vaz, Sofia, 2015. "The seafood market in Portugal: Driving forces and consequences," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 87-94.
- Jisha John, 2014. "Technological Changes in Marine Fishing and Livelihood Threats of Fisher Folk," Journal of Studies in Dynamics and Change (JSDC), ISSN: 2348-7038, JSDC Lokkatha Debate on Development, vol. 1(1), pages 23-28, May.
- Ahmed S. Khan, 2012. "Understanding Global Supply Chains and Seafood Markets for the Rebuilding Prospects of Northern Gulf Cod Fisheries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-24, November.
- Bjørndal, Trond & Lappo, Alena & Ramos, Jorge, 2015. "An economic analysis of the Portuguese fisheries sector 1960–2011," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 21-30.
- Dana Miller & Stefano Mariani, 2013. "Irish fish, Irish people: roles and responsibilities for an emptying ocean," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 529-546, April.
- Asche, Frank & Bellemare, Marc F. & Roheim, Cathy & Smith, Martin D. & Tveteras, Sigbjørn, 2015. "Fair Enough? Food Security and the International Trade of Seafood," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 151-160.
More about this item
KeywordsSeafood consumption Global fisheries International trade Sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:6:p:1366-1373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.