Price cap regulation, profitability and returns to investors in the UK regulated industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinnari, Eija M., 2006. "The economic regulation of publicly owned water utilities: The case of Finland," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 158-165, September.
- Reynaud, Arnaud & Thomas, Alban, 2013. "Firm's profitability and regulation in water and network industries: An empirical analysis," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 48-58.
- Evangelinos, Christos & Püschel, Ronny & Goldhahn, Susan, 2011. "Inverting the regulatory rules? Optimizing airport regulation to account for commercial revenues," Discussion Papers 1/2011, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012.
"The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy,"
36990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy," Papers 306, World Trade Institute.
- Tatiana Varcholova & Stela Beslerova, 2013. "Ownership Structure And Company Performance – Research And Literature Review," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(2), pages 24-33, October.
- David Parker, 2004. "The UK's Privatisation Experiment: The Passage of Time Permits a Sober Assessment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1126, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno, 2004. "Regulatory performance analysis case study: Britain's electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1261-1276, July.
- Parker, David, 2001. "Economic Regulation: A Preliminary Literature Review and Summary of Research Questions Arising," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30616, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy: Extended Version," MPRA Paper 37816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:321-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rze:efinan:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- David S Saal & David Parker, 2000. "The impact of privatization and regulation on the water and sewerage industry in England and Wales: a translog cost function model," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 253-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:6:y:1997:i:4:p:303-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.