The landlord's dilemma : Asking rent strategies in a heterogeneous housing market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1972. "Differential Tax Incidence: Large versus Small Tax Changes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 193-197, Jan.-Feb..
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- Polinsky, A. Mitchell & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "The long-run effects of a residential property tax and local public services," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 241-262, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makram El-Shagi & Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2014. "Regulation, Innovation and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Building Energy Efficiency Standards in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konstantin A Kholodilin & Andreas Mense & Claus Michelsen, 2017.
"The market value of energy efficiency in buildings and the mode of tenure,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(14), pages 3218-3238, November.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Claus Michelsen, 2014. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1398, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claus Michelsen & Konstantin Kholodilin & Andreas Mense, 2016. "The market value of energy efficiency in buildings and the mode of tenure," ERES eres2016_177, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Michelsen, Claus & Kholodilin, Konstantin, 2015. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112881, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Adrian Amelung & Oliver Arentz & Janina Jänsch & Leonard Münstermann, 2012. "Auswirkungen stattlicher Eingriffe zur Förderung der Gebäudesanierung auf die Akteure des Immobilienmarkts," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 03/2012, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Michelsen, Claus & El-Shagi, Makram & Rosenschon, Sebastian, 2016. "The diffusion of "green'' buildings in the housing market: empirics on the long run effects of energy efficiency regulation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145534, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yavas, Abdullah, 2001. "Resolution of Demand Uncertainty and Competitive Rent Adjustment," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 472-481, December.
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2015. "The Microstructure of Housing Markets," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2016. "What is the role of the asking price for a house?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 115-130.
- Rena Sivitanidou, 1999. "Office Rent Processes: The Case of U.S. Metropolitan Markets," Working Paper 8664, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:5:y:1978:i:1:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.