Tiebout Revisited: Redrawing Jurisdictional Boundaries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henderson, J Vernon, 1985. "The Tiebout Model: Bring Back the Entrepreneurs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 248-264, April.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1976. "Capitalization of Intrajurisdictional Differences in Local Tax Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 743-753, December.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas, 1989. "On the flexibility of municipal boundaries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 307-319, November.
- Jerome Rothenberg, 1970. "Local Decentralization and the Theory of Optimal Government," NBER Chapters, in: The Analysis of Public Output, pages 31-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epple, Dennis & Zelenitz, Allan, 1981. "The Implications of Competition among Jurisdictions: Does Tiebout Need Politics?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1197-1217, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:42:y:1997:i:3:p:366-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.