The Long-Run Effect of Economic Development Policy on Resident Welfare in a Perfectly Competitive Urban Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2013.
"Wage Premia in Employment Clusters: How Important Is Worker Heterogeneity?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 271-304.
- Shihe Fu & Stephen Ross, 2010. "Wage Premia in Employment Clusters: How Important is Worker Heterogeneity?," Working Papers 2011-027, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Lorenz Blume, 2006. "Local economic policies as determinants of the local business climate: Empirical results from a cross-section analysis among East German municipalities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 321-333.
- Marcus Berliant & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2018.
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 65(3), pages 609-627, May.
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2015. "Equilibrium commuting," MPRA Paper 63504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2015. "Equilibrium Commuting," MPRA Paper 67689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2016. "Equilibrium Commuting," MPRA Paper 72581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- repec:wyi:journl:002155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braid, Ralph M., 2003. "A three-input model of the spatial effects of a central-city wage tax," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 89-109, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:40:y:1996:i:3:p:354-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.