On the "Lock-In" Effects of Capital Gains Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling Hin Li, 1995. "Privatization of Land Use Rights in Shanghai, China," ERES eres1995_194, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres1995-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renaud, B., 1991. "Housing reform in socialist economies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 125, World Bank.
- Blackshaw, Philip W. & Thompson, Louis S. & DEC & ESD, 1993. "Railway reform in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1137, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1997. "The housing question in Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 613-641, November.
- Yamazaki, Fukuju & Idee, Takako, 1997. "An Estimation of the Lock-In Effect of Capital Gains Taxation," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 82-104, March.
- A. Bergeaud & S.Ray, 2017. "Adjustment Costs and Factor Demand: New Evidence From Firms’ Real Estate," Working papers 641, Banque de France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:40:y:1996:i:3:p:303-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.