Budgetary and Efficiency Effects of Housing Taxation in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suntum, Ulrich van, 2009. "Housing, taxation and retirement provision," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 249-255, September.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 1998. "On Optimal Taxation of Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 315-335, May.
- Bruce, Donald & Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1999. "Fundamental Tax Reform and Residential Housing," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 249-271, December.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2009. "From data to levy design. The five stages of implementing housing taxes," Discussion Papers 596, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Job Swank & Jan Kakes & Alexander F. Tieman, 2002.
"The housing ladder, taxation, and borrowing constraints,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2002-9, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- J. Swank & J. Kakes & A.F. Tieman, 2002. "The Housing Ladder, Taxation, and Borrowing constraints," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 688, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Parry, Ian, 1999. "Tax Deducations, Consumption Distortions, and the Marginal Excess Burden of Taxation," Discussion Papers dp-99-48, Resources For the Future.
- Ian Parry, 2002. "Tax Deductions and the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(5), pages 531-552, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:39:y:1996:i:1:p:68-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.