The impact of housing costs on the living arrangements of single mothers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holzer, Harry J, 1987. "Informal Job Search and Black Youth Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 446-452, June.
- Price, Richard & Mills, Edwin, 1985. "Race and residence in earnings determination," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, January.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1991.
"Labor market access and labor market outcomes for urban youth,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 277-293, July.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1991. "Labor Market Access and Labor Market Outcomes for Urban Youth," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9008p2tx, University of California Transportation Center.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Sjoquist, David L., 1991. "The role of space in determining the occupations of black and white workers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 295-315, July.
- John F. Kain, 1968. "Housing Segregation, Negro Employment, and Metropolitan Decentralization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(2), pages 175-197.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1991. "The Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis: What Has the Evidence Shown?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 28(1), pages 105-122, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Sara McLanahan, 2002. "The Living Arrangements of New Unmarried Mothers," JCPR Working Papers 262, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Dongwook Kim, 1991. "Local House Price Indexes: 1982-1991," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 451-472.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & FJane Waldfogel, 2004.
"The Impact of Welfare Benefits on Single Motherhood and Headship of Young Women: Evidence from the Census,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(2).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Jane Waldfogel, 2002. "The Impact of Welfare Benefits on Single Motherhood and Headship of Young Women: Evidence from the Census," NBER Working Papers 9338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingrid Ellen & Brendan O’Flaherty, 2007. "Social programs and household size: evidence from New York city," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(4), pages 387-409, August.
- William H. Rogers & Anne E. Winkler, 2014. "How Did the Housing and Labor Market Crises Affect Young Adults' Living Arrangements?," Working Papers 1005, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Richard Johnson & Julie DaVanzo, 1998.
"Economic and cultural influences on the decision to leave home in Peninsular Malaysia,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(1), pages 97-114, February.
- Johnson, R-W & DaVanzo, J, 1997. "Economic and Cultural Influences on the Decision to Leave Home in Peninsular Malaysia," Papers 97-03, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Marah Curtis & Jane Waldfogel, 2009. "Fertility Timing of Unmarried and Married Mothers: Evidence on Variation Across U.S. Cities from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(5), pages 569-588, October.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1994.
"Independent Living and Home Ownership: An Analysis of Australian Youth,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(3), pages 29-44.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1993. "Independent Living and Homeownership: An Analysis of Australian Youth," NBER Working Papers 4450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Sara McLanahan, 2002. "The living arrangements of new unmarried mothers," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(3), pages 415-433, August.
- Rogers, William H. & Winkler, Anne E., 2014. "How Did the Housing and Labor Market Crises Affect Young Adults' Living Arrangements?," IZA Discussion Papers 8568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rogers, William H. & Winkler, Anne E., 2013. "The Relationship between the Housing & Labor Market Crises and Doubling-Up: An MSA-Level Analysis, 2005-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rebecca London, 1998. "Trends in single mothers’ living arrangements from 1970 to 1995: Correcting the Current Population Survey," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(1), pages 125-131, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:32:y:1992:i:3:p:388-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.