Estimating housing consumption adjustments from panel data
No abstract is available for this item.
- Charlier, Erwin & Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 2001.
"An analysis of housing expenditure using semiparametric models and panel data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 71-107, March.
- Charlier, E. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1997. "An Analysis of Housing Expenditure Using Semiparametric Models and Panel Data," Discussion Paper 1997-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rodríguez Hernández, J.E. & Barrios García, J.A., 2003. "Un modelo logit mixto de tenencia de vivienda en Canarias," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 173-191, Abril.
- Borsch-Supan, Axel & Heiss, Florian & Seko, Miki, 2001. "Housing Demand in Germany and Japan," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 229-252, September.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Florian Heiss & Miki Seko, 2002. "Housing Demand in Germany and Japan," MEA discussion paper series 02008, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Koetter, M. & Bos, J.W.B. & Heid, F. & Kolari, J.W. & Kool, C.J.M. & Porath, D., 2007. "Accounting for distress in bank mergers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3200-3217, October.
- Koetter, Michael & Bos, Jaap W. B. & Heid, Frank & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Kolari, James W. & Porath, Daniel, 2005. "Accounting for distress in bank mergers," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 1998. "Capital gains taxation and residential mobility in Sweden," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 399-419, March.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 1995. "Capital Gains Taxation and Residential Mobility in Sweden," Working Paper Series 446, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Papa Seck, 2005. "Do Parents Favor their Biological Offspring over Adopted Orphans? Theory and Evidence from Tanzania," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 409, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Yuri Ostrovsky, 2003. "A Synthetic Cohort Analysis of Canadian Housing Careers," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 107, McMaster University.
- Weiping Huang, 2014. "Analyzing the Dynamical Factors of Housing Price in China," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(1), pages 59-64, March.
- Aedin Doris, 1999. "The Means Testing of Benefits and the Labour Supply of the wives of Unemployed Men: Results from a Fixed Effects Model," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n930999, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:27:y:1990:i:2:p:131-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed