Tenure choice and housing demand in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tejada Mauricio & Rafael Vidaurre, 2007. "¿Comprar o arrendar una vivienda? Una aplicación para el caso de la ciudad de La Paz," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, December.
- Miki Seko & Kazuto Sumita, 2007. "Japanese Housing Tenure Choice and Welfare Implications after the Revision of the Tenant Protection Law," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 357-383, October.
- Manuel Jaen & Agustin Molina, 1994. "Un análisis empírico de la tenencia y demanda de vivienda en Andalucía," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 143-164, January.
- Saku Aura & Francis K Cheung & Shawn Ni, 2015. "Why Doesn’t the Hong Kong Government Sell More Public Land?," Working Papers 2015-11, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Miki Seko, 1994. "Housing Finance in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Housing Markets in the United States and Japan, pages 49-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okumura, Tsunao, 1997. "Housing Investment and Residential Land Supply in Japan: An Asset Market Approach," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 27-54, March.
- Aizawa, Toshiaki & Helble, Matthias, 2016. "Determinants of Tenure Choice in Japan: What Makes You a Homeowner?," ADBI Working Papers 625, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- TABUCHI Takatoshi, 2018. "Where Do the Rich Live in a Big City?," Discussion papers 18020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:24:y:1988:i:3:p:289-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .