Estimation of housing depreciation: Short-term quality change and long-term vintage effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Poterba, 1990. "Taxation and Housing Markets: Preliminary Evidence on the Effects of Recent Tax Reforms," NBER Working Papers 3270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Chau & S. Wong & C. Yiu, 2005. "Adjusting for Non-Linear Age Effects in the Repeat Sales Index," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-153, September.
- Andrew Narwold, 2004. "Ownership of Residential Rental Property in Regional Housing Markets," ERSA conference papers ersa04p494, European Regional Science Association.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2007. "Gimme shelter! rents have risen, not fallen, since World War II," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q2, pages 25-33.
- Thomas M. Springer & Neil G. Waller, 1996. "Maintenance of Residential Rental Property: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 89-100.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Bun Lee & Eui-Chul Chung & Yong Kim, 2004. "Dwelling Age, Redevelopment, and Housing Prices: The Case of Apartment Complexes in Seoul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-80, October.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Nakamura, Alice O. & Nakamura, Leonard I., 2009. "The housing bubble and a new approach to accounting for housing in a CPI," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 156-171, September.
- Harkness, Joseph & Newman, Sandra & Galster, George & Reschovsky, James, 1997. "Life-Cycle Costs of Housing for the Mentally Ill," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 223-247, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:23:y:1988:i:2:p:162-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.