Spatial variation of the marginal utility of income and unequal treatment of equals
No abstract is available for this item.
- Matthias Wrede, 2006. "Labor and household mobility: efficiency and equilibrium," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 117-131, March.
- Turner, Matthew A., 2005.
"Landscape preferences and patterns of residential development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 19-54, January.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau & Maria Racionero, 2011. "Unequal wages for equal utilities," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 383-398, August.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Mario, "undated". "Unequal wages for equal utilities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2369, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2007. "Unequal wages for equal utilities," CORE Discussion Papers 2007095, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charlot, Sylvie & Gaigne, Carl & Robert-Nicoud, Frederic & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2006. "Agglomeration and welfare: The core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 325-347, January.
- CHARLOT, Sylvie & GAIGNE, Carl & ROBERT-Nicoud, Frederic & THISSE, Jacques-François, "undated". "Agglomeration and welfare: the core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1857, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charlot, Sylvie & Gaigné, Carl & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2004. "Agglomeration and Welfare: The Core-Periphery Model in the Light of Bentham, Kaldor and Rawls," CEPR Discussion Papers 4715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sylvie Charlot & Carl Gaigné & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud & Jacques-François Thisse, 2006. "Agglomeration and welfare: The core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls," Post-Print halshs-00754181, HAL.
- CHARLOT, Sylvie & GAIGNÉ, Carl & ROBERT-NICOUD, Frédéric & THISSE, Jacques, 2003. "Agglomeration and welfare : the core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls," CORE Discussion Papers 2003039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2008. "Urban Expansion or Clustered Deconcentration?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-043/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthias Wrede, 2003. "Tax Deductibility of Commuting Expenses and Residential Land Use with more than one Center," CESifo Working Paper Series 972, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sergejs Gubins & Erik T. Verhoef, 2012. "Dynamic Congestion and Urban Equilibrium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-137/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T., 2014. "Dynamic bottleneck congestion and residential land use in the monocentric city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 51-61.
- Tikoudis, Ioannis & Verhoef, Erik T. & van Ommeren, Jos N., 2015. "On revenue recycling and the welfare effects of second-best congestion pricing in a monocentric city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 32-47.
- Ioannis Tikoudis & Erik T. Verhoef & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2013. "On Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Second-Best Congestion Pricing in a Monocentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-031/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yuxin Chen & Sridhar Moorthy & Z. John Zhang, 2005. "Research Note---Price Discrimination After the Purchase: Rebates as State-Dependent Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1131-1140, July.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2015. "Urban Land Use," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:19:y:1986:i:1:p:125-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed