Auto pollution and congestion in an urban model: An analysis of alternative strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Javier Rodero Cosano & John R. Presley, 2002.
"The North-South divide and house price islands: the case of Córdoba (Spain),"
European Journal of Housing Policy,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-63, April.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Javier Rodero Cosano & John Presley, 2001. "The North-South divide and house price islands: the case of COrdoba (Spain)," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-63.
- Regnier Camille & Sophie Legras, 2014. "Urban Structure and Environmental Externalities," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2014/2, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Schindler, Mirjam & Caruso, Geoffrey & Picard, Pierre, 2017.
"Equilibrium and first-best city with endogenous exposure to local air pollution from traffic,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 12-23.
- Mirjam Schindler & Geoffrey Caruso & Pierre M. Picard, 2016. "Equilibrium and first-best city with endogenous exposure to local air pollution from traffic," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1994. "Traffic, Transportation, Infrastructure and Externalities : a Theoretical Framework for a CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers 504, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:11:y:1982:i:1:p:11-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.