A Payable Alternative for the Dutch Old-Age Pension System
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-26, Sept./Oct.
- Paglin, Morton, 1975. "The Measurement and Trend of Inequality: A Basic Revision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 598-609, September.
- Mitchell, Olivia S & Zeldes, Stephen P, 1996.
"Social Security Privatization: A Structure for Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 363-67, May.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1996. "Social Security Privatization: A Structure for Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tatsuo Hatta & Noruyoshi Oguchi, 1992. "Changing the Japanese Social Security System from Pay as You Go to Actuarially Fair," NBER Chapters, in: Topics in the Economics of Aging, pages 207-248 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter H. Friesen & Danny Miller, 1983. "Annual Inequality and Lifetime Inequality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 139-155.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:2:p:275-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.