A negative income tax in a mini-welfare state: A simulation exercise with mimic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gelauff, G. M. M. & Graafland, J. J., 1994. "Individualizing the income tax and unemployment assistance system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-425, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mery Ferrando & Cristian Pérez Muñoz & Gonzalo Salas, 2013.
"Impuestos negativos a la renta en Uruguay: ¿una política redistributiva alternativa?,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, January.
- Mery Ferrando & Cristian Pérez & Gonzalo Salas, 2010. "Impuestos negativos a la renta en Uruguay: ¿una política redistributiva alternativa?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 10-02, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Cerda, Rodrigo A., 2008. "The Chilean pension reform: A model to follow?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 541-558.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2009.
"Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 620-636, September.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:18:y:1996:i:2:p:223-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.