Natural resources and taxation in computable general equilibrium models of developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Entwisle, 1981. "CBR versus TFR in cross-national fertility research," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(4), pages 635-643, November.
- David E. Bloom & Richard B. Freeman, 1986. "Population Growth, Labor Supply, and Employment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 1837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eromenko, Igor, 2010.
"Accession to the WTO. Computable General Equilibrium Analysis: the Case of Ukraine. Part I,"
67476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eromenko, Igor, 2010. "Accession to the WTO. Computable General Equilibrium Analysis: the Case of Ukraine. Part II," MPRA Paper 67452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2007. "Global Impact of Energy Use in Middle East Oil Economies: A Modeling Framework for Analyzing Technology-Energy-Environment-Economy Chain," Working Papers Working Paper 2007-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Athanassiou & Christos Kollias & Stavros Zografakis, 2002. "The Effects of Defence Spending Reductions: A CGE Estimation of the Foregone Peace Dividend in the Case of Greece," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 109-119.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Carbon taxation policy in China: How to protect energy- and trade-intensive sectors?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 311-333.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200802 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rri:wpaper:200611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djiofack, Calvin Z. & Omgba, Luc Désiré, 2011. "Oil depletion and development in Cameroon: A critical appraisal of the permanent income hypothesis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7202-7216.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:185-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hodjat Ghadhimi, 2009. "Sustainable Economic Development in Energy Rich Economies: A Regional Approach," Working Papers Working Paper 2009-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2008. "Energy in a Resource-based Regional Economy: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2008-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Bergman, Lars, 2005. "CGE Modeling of Environmental Policy and Resource Management," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 24, pages 1273-1306 Elsevier.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Won, Yongkul, 2001. "Devaluation and investment in an optimizing model of the small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1461-1499, August.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2006. "A Dynamic CGE Analysis of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of an Oil Exporting Developing Country," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-07, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2006. "An Optimal Depletion CGE Model: A Systematic Framework for Energy-Economy Analysis in Resource-based Economies," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-11, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Naqvi, Farzana, 1998. "A computable general equilibrium model of energy, economy and equity interactions in Pakistan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 347-373, September.
- Barkhordar, Zahra A. & Saboohi, Yadollah, 2013. "Assessing alternative options for allocating oil revenue in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1207-1216.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laha, Priyanka & Chakraborty, Basab, 2017. "Energy model – A tool for preventing energy dysfunction," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 95-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:10:y:1988:i:4:p:505-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .