A quadratic interval logit model for forecasting bankruptcy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wood, Douglas & Piesse, Jennie, 1988. "The information value of failure predictions in credit assessment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 275-292, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanaka, Hideo & Hayashi, Isao & Watada, Junzo, 1989. "Possibilistic linear regression analysis for fuzzy data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 389-396, June.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Laitinen, Erkki K. & Laitinen, Teija, 2000. "Bankruptcy prediction: Application of the Taylor's expansion in logistic regression," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 327-349.
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i::p:59-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Lin & J. Piesse, 2004. "Identification of corporate distress in UK industrials: a conditional probability analysis approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 73-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akkoç, Soner, 2012. "An empirical comparison of conventional techniques, neural networks and the three stage hybrid Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model for credit scoring analysis: The case of Turkish cred," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 168-178.
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy forecasting Fuzzy regression Logit model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:33:y:2005:i:1:p:85-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.