User acceptance of microcomputer technology: An empirical test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minkyung Choy & Gunno Park, 2016. "Sustaining Innovative Success: A Case Study on Consumer-Centric Innovation in the ICT Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-13, September.
- Theodoros MITAKOS & Ioannis ALMALIOTIS & Anna DEMEROUTI, 2010. "An Auditing Approach for ERP Systems Examining Human Factors that Influence ERP User Satisfaction," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 78-92.
- Teo, Thompson S. H. & Lim, Vivien K. G. & Lai, Raye Y. C., 1999. "Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation in Internet usage," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-37, February.
- Hernández-García, Ángel & Iglesias-Pradas, Santiago & Fernández-Cardador, Pedro, 2016. "Causal recipes for acceptance and refusal of corporate blogs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1492-1497.
- Al-Jabri, Im & Abdul-Gader, Ah, 1997. "Software copyright infringements: an exploratory study of the effects of individual and peer beliefs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 335-344, June.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels, 2002. "Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-176, February.
- Lorne D. Booker & Brian Detlor & Alexander Serenko, 2012. "Factors affecting the adoption of online library resources by business students," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(12), pages 2503-2520, December.
- Igbaria, M. & Iivari, J., 1995. "The effects of self-efficacy on computer usage," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 587-605, December.
- Park, Jieun & Kim, Junghwan & Nam, Changi & Kim, Seongcheol, 2013. "Driver's intention to use smartphone-car connectivity," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88467, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:257-270 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsimplementation success microcomputers use acceptance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:21:y:1993:i:1:p:73-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.