Empirical evidence on preference formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard A. Easterlin, 1968. "Population, Labor Force, and Long Swings in Economic Growth: The American Experience," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number east68-1, January.
- Wendy Wolf & Maurice MacDonald, 1979. "The earnings of men and remarriage," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(3), pages 389-399, August.
- William J. Baumol, 1974. "An Overview of the Results on Consumption, Health, and Social Behavior," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(2), pages 253-264.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1978:68:10:989-994_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katharine Bradbury, 1978. "Income Maintenance Alternatives and Family: An Analysis of Price Effects," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 13(3), pages 305-331.
- John H. Bishop, 1980. "Jobs, Cash Transfers and Marital Instability: A Review and Synthesis of the Evidence," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(3), pages 301-334.
- Klotz, Benjamin P & Neal, Larry, 1973. "Spectral and Cross-Spectral Analysis of the Long-Swing Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 291-298, August.
- Marjorie Honig, 1974. "AFDC Income, Recipient Rates, and Family Dissolution," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(3), pages 303-322.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Van Loo, M. Frances, 1987. "Individual and couple tastes for children: Theoretical, methodological, and empirical issues," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-214, June.
- De Vany, Arthur & Sanchez, Nicolas, 1979. "Land Tenure Structures and Fertility in Mexico," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 67-72, February.
- Joseph J. Minarik & Robert S. Goldfarb, 1976. "AFDC Income, Recipient Rates, and Family Dissolution: A Comment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 11(2), pages 243-250.
- Arthur Vany & Nicolas Sanchez, 1977. "Property rights, uncertainty and fertility: An analysis of the effect of land reform on fertility in rural Mexico," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 113(4), pages 741-764, December.
- Charles Hohm, 1976. "Reply to kelly, cutright, and hittle," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 13(4), pages 587-589, November.
- Hutchens, Robert M, 1979. "Welfare, Remarriage, and Marital Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 369-379, June.
- Stanley Friedlander & Morris Silver, 1967. "A quantitative study of the determinants of fertility behavior," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 4(1), pages 30-70, March.
- Harvey Leibenstein, 1975. "The Economic Theory of Fertility Decline," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(1), pages 1-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2007. "Comparison Wage in Trade Union Decision Making," MPRA Paper 46287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1997. "Incentives and Social Norms in Household Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 370-377, May.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001. "A cognitive model of individual well-being," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(2), pages 269-288.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2008. "The Concept Of Comparison Income: An Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 8713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montmarquette, Claude & Blais, Andre, 1987. "A survey measure of risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-30.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros, 2011. "Hierarchical Needs, Income Comparisons and Happiness Levels," MPRA Paper 48343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca D’Acci, 2011. "Measuring Well-Being and Progress," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 47-65, October.
- Rhodes, Charles, 2012. "A Dynamic Model of Failure to Maximize Utility in the Chronic Consumer Choice to Consume Foods High in Added Sugars," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124693, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nolan Miller & Amit Pazgal, 2002. "Relative performance as a strategic commitment mechanism," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 51-68.
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2001. "Life-cycle consumption under social interactions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 35-83, January.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki & Edna Schechtman, 2005. "The properties of the extended Gini measures of variability and inequality," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 401-433.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:2:y:1982:i:2:p:137-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .