Perception of poverty and income satisfaction : An empirical analysis of Slovene households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranyard, Rob & Craig, Gill, 1993. "Estimating the duration of a flexible loan: The effect of supplementary information," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 317-335, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2013.
"Are A mericans Really Less Happy with Their Incomes?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 44-65, March.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Working Papers 858, RAND Corporation.
- Kapteyn, A. & Smith, J.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Discussion Paper 2011-059, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bronfman, Javier, 2007. "Poverty Lines, What are they telling us?," MPRA Paper 63263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2009.
- Molina, José Alberto & Navarro Paniagua, Maria & Walker, Ian, 2007. "Mums and Their Sons, Dads and Their Daughters: Panel Data Evidence of Interdependent Marginal Utilities across 14 EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Armin Falk & Markus Knell, "undated". "Choosing the Joneses On the Endogeneity of Reference Groups," IEW - Working Papers 053, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Liberda Barbara & Pęczkowski Marek & Gucwa-Leśny Ewa, 2012.
"How Do We Value Our Income from which We Save?,"
Scientific Annals of Economics and Business,
De Gruyter Open, pages 93-104.
- Barbara Liberda & Marek Pęczkowski & Ewa Gucwa-Leśny, 2011. "How do we value our income from which we save?," Working Papers 2011-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Liberda, Barbara & Peczkowski, Marek & Gucwa-Lesny, Ewa, 2012. "How do we value our income from which we save?," MPRA Paper 52529, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Measuring poverty using qualitative perceptions of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2011, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:13:y:1992:i:1:p:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .