Projecting female labor supply: The relevance of social norm change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranyard, Rob & Craig, Gill, 1993. "Estimating the duration of a flexible loan: The effect of supplementary information," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 317-335, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vendrik Maarten & CÃ¶rvers Frank, 2009.
"Male and female labour force participation: the role of dynamic adjustments to changes in labour demand, government policies and autonomous trends,"
036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vendrik Maarten & CÃ¶rvers Frank, 2009. "Male and female labour force participation: the role of dynamic adjustments to changes in labour demand, government policies and autonomous trends," ROA Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Vendrik, Maarten C.M. & Cörvers, Frank, 2009. "Male and Female Labour Force Participation: The Role of Dynamic Adjustments to Changes in Labour Demand, Government Policies and Autonomous Trends," IZA Discussion Papers 4397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sjögren, Tomas, 2016. "Consumption Norms with Endogenous Norm Beliefs – Implications for Welfare, Commodity Taxation and Income Redistribution," Umeå Economic Studies 938, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2015. "Gender norms, work hours, and corrective taxation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 33-39.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Grimani, Aikaterini, 2011. "The relationship between absence from work and job satisfaction: Greece and UK comparisons," MPRA Paper 30990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan, 2006. "Behavioral Labor Economics," MPRA Paper 26366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Romme, 1995. "Boolean comparative analysis of qualitative data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 317-329, August.
- Janet Netz & Jon Haveman, 1999. "All In The Family: Family, Income, And Labor Force Attachment," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 85-106.
- Vendrik, Maarten C. M., 2003. "Dynamics of a household norm in female labour supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 823-841, March.
- Vendrik, Maarten C. M., 1998. "Unstable bandwagon and habit effects on labor supply," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 235-255, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:11:y:1990:i:1:p:85-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .