Money vs gaming: Effects of salient monetary payments in double oral auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jamal, K. & Sunder, S., 1988. "Money Vs. Gaming: Effects Of Salient Monetary Payments In Double Oral Auctions," GSIA Working Papers 88-89-16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brandouy, Olivier, 2001. "Laboratory incentive structure and control-test design in an experimental asset market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Berg, Joyce E. & Dickhaut, John W. & Rietz, Thomas A., 2013. "The “play-out” effect and preference reversals: Evidence for noisy maximization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 160-171.
- Jamal, Karim & Sunder, Shyam, 1996. "Bayesian equilibrium in double auctions populated by biased heuristic traders," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 273-291, November.
- Alexandra Cortés Aguilar & Luis Alejandro Palacio García & Daniel Felipe Parra Carreño, 2014. "Socios vs. extraños: identificación de la pertenencia al grupo en la contribución a los bienes públicos," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, June.
- Ding, Shuze & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Puzzello, Daniela & Tucker, Steven & Williams, Arlington, 2018.
"Cash versus extra-credit incentives in experimental asset markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 19-27.
- Steven Tucker & Shuze Ding & Volodymyr Lugovskyy & Daniela Puzzello & Arlington Williams, 2017. "Cash versus Extra-Credit Incentives in Experimental Asset Markets," Working Papers in Economics 17/21, University of Waikato.
- Steven Kachelmeier & Kristy Towry, 2005. "The Limitations of Experimental Design: A Case Study Involving Monetary Incentive Effects in Laboratory Markets," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 21-33, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:49:y:1991:i:1:p:151-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.