Money vs gaming: Effects of salient monetary payments in double oral auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jamal, K. & Sunder, S., 1988. "Money Vs. Gaming: Effects Of Salient Monetary Payments In Double Oral Auctions," GSIA Working Papers 88-89-16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Steven Kachelmeier & Kristy Towry, 2005. "The Limitations of Experimental Design: A Case Study Involving Monetary Incentive Effects in Laboratory Markets," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 21-33, April.
- Brandouy, Olivier, 2001. "Laboratory incentive structure and control-test design in an experimental asset market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Berg, Joyce E. & Dickhaut, John W. & Rietz, Thomas A., 2013. "The “play-out” effect and preference reversals: Evidence for noisy maximization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 160-171.
- Jamal, Karim & Sunder, Shyam, 1996. "Bayesian equilibrium in double auctions populated by biased heuristic traders," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 273-291, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:49:y:1991:i:1:p:151-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .