Experimental tests of the mean-variance model for portfolio selection
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
- Mikhail Anufriev, 2008.
"Wealth-driven competition in a speculative financial market: examples with maximizing agents,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 363-380.
- Anufriev, M., 2005. "Wealth-Driven Competition in a Speculative Financial Market: Examples With Maximizing Agents," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-17, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Mikhail Anufriev, 2005. "Wealth-Driven Competition in a Speculative Financial Market: Examples with Maximizing Agents," LEM Papers Series 2005/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- James A. Sundali, 2012. "The effect of setting goals and emotions on asset allocation decisions," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(11), pages 1008-1031, September.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Bottazzi, Giulio, 2010. "Market equilibria under procedural rationality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1140-1172, November.
- Anufriev, M. & Bottazzi, G., 2009. "Market Equilibria under Procedural Rationality," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Stöckl, Thomas & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Lindner, Florian, 2015. "Hot hand and gambler's fallacy in teams: Evidence from investment experiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 327-339.
- Thomas Stöckl & Jürgen Huber & Michael Kirchler & Florian Lindner, 2013. "Hot Hand and Gambler's Fallacy in Teams: Evidence from Investment Experiments," Working Papers 2013-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Anderson, Barry F. & Settle, John W., 1996. "The influence of portfolio characteristics and investment period on investment choice," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 343-358, June.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Dindo, Pietro, 2010. "Wealth-driven selection in a financial market with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 327-358, March.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Pietro Dindo, 2007. "Wealth-driven Selection in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents," LEM Papers Series 2007/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Pietro Dindo, 2009. "Wealth-driven Selection in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents," Post-Print hal-00763494, HAL.
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Mathauschek, Barbara, 2007. "Teams take the better risks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 412-422, July.
- Bettina Kuon & Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Barbara Mathauschek, 1999. "Teams Take the Better Risks," Discussion Paper Serie B 452, University of Bonn, Germany.
- James Sundali & Federico Guerrero, 2006. "Managing a 401(k) Account: An Experiment on Asset Allocation," Working Papers 06-017, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Guth, Werner & Krahnen, Jan P. & Rieck, Christian, 1997. "Financial markets with asymmetric information: A pilot study focusing on insider advantages," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 235-257, April.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1998. "The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 167-184, January.
- Jasmina Hasanhodzic & Andrew W. Lo & Emanuele Viola, 2010. "Is It Real, or Is It Randomized?: A Financial Turing Test," Papers 1002.4592, arXiv.org.
- Lipe, M. G., 1998. "Individual investors' risk judgments and investment decisions: The impact of accounting and market data," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 625-640, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:42:y:1988:i:3:p:388-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed