Fisher information for generalised linear mixed models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167.
- Wand M. P., 2002. "Vector Differential Calculus in Statistics," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 56, pages 55-62, February.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:124-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Kauermann & J. Ormerod & M. Wand, 2010. "Parsimonious Classification Via Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(1), pages 89-110, March.
- Tang, Min & Slud, Eric V. & Pfeiffer, Ruth M., 2014. "Goodness of fit tests for linear mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 176-193.
- Clemens Elster & Gerd Wübbeler, 2017. "Bayesian inference using a noninformative prior for linear Gaussian random coefficient regression with inhomogeneous within-class variances," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 51-69, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLongitudinal data analysis Semiparametric regression Vector differential calculus Variance components;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:7:p:1412-1416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.