On nonparametric classification with missing covariates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazelton, Martin L., 2000. "Marginal density estimation from incomplete bivariate data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 75-84, March.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2003.
"Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1161-1189, July.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," NBER Technical Working Papers 0251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1166, Econometric Society.
- Wang Q. & Linton O. & Hardle W., 2004.
"Semiparametric Regression Analysis With Missing Response at Random,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 334-345, January.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Oliver Linton & Wang, Qihua, 2003. "Semiparametric regression analysis with missing response at random," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsClassification Missing covariate Empirical process Regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:5:p:1051-1071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.